Release 2017.11 - 19 Sep 2017
- Fixes several broken Banner links
- Removes several unused client scripts
Release 2017.10 - 23 Aug 2017
- Fixes several links that broke during Banner updates, links now point to new Banner interface
- Fixes an issue where a server error ocurred when rendering the email update form under certain conditions
- Fixes an issue where a server error ocurred when generating Duo Bypass tokens in certain conditions
Release 2017.9 - 17 Jul 2017
- Improvements to Duo API integration, device removal feature refactored
- Removes email alias manipulation feature
- Various code base improvements
- Fixes header link destination, authenticated users are now linked to /account
- Text and content changes as requested by IT Service Desk
- Fixes broken links on Aggiemail create form
- Various other small bug fixes
Release 2017.8 - 09 Jun 2017
- Authenticated users can now create a bypass code via a new nav bar link
- MyID now logs password reset pin generation and usage attempts. Log events are shown under the History tab in EzIdentity. Log event messages include where the pin was sent.
- Fixed an issue causing MyID to crash when a person requests a bypass code who is missing preferred and Aggiemail email addresses. Instead of crashing, MyID will now generate a bypass code and warn the account owner that their account is missing information.
Release 2017.7 - 17 Apr 2017
- Delegate information will expire after 3 years. Birth dates are shown as month/year.
- Security phrase text updated.
- Self-service device re-activation link button added under devices.
- After obtaining a bypass token a user is logged into MyID.
- Added obvious banner to let users know this is not the production environment.
- Added do not follow for robots.
Release 2017.6 - 09 Mar 2017
- Fixes BUG#6 - security phrase display has issues
Release 2017.5 - 09 Jan 2017
- Fixes API Error response handling and, by extension, several side effect logic errors
- Fixes the password change form to allow passwords on the first shade of green
- Fixes links to old login page, all requests to old login page now point to /index
- Fixes dialog theme and format to be consistent throughout
- Changes several button colors to have a more consistent theme throughout the app
- Changes some front page text as requested by the Service Desk
- Refactors a few areas to remove duplicate code
- Logout link now does a Single Sign Out
Release 2017.4 - 31 Jan 2017
- Fixed UI phrasing and grammar errors.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the first answer to wrap into the identity challenge question string.
- Added account recovery/setup buttons to index page.
Release 2017.3 - 31 Jan 2017
- Fixed additional email template issues.
- Fixed bypass code generation UI issues.
Release 2017.2 - 30 Jan 2017
- Updated email templates to agreed upon text.
- Fixed email template issue that was breaking in MS Outlook.
- Fixed by-pass token issue that was issuing 10 tokens instead of 1.
- Fixed by-pass token issue where the tokens were not expiring.
Release 2017.1 - 27 Jan 2017
- Adds CAS as an authentication provider
- Adds verification question test for bypass codes
- Adds Duo device and token management
- Adds Duo API integration
- Sets web indicator to `true` to allow other applications to use email addresses created via MyID
- Increases contrast for field control borders
- Fixes many other miscellaneous bugs
Version 2016.6 - 20 Sep 2016
- Fixes a login issue affecting some users
Version 2016.5 - 12 Sep 2016
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Version 2016.2 - 29 July 2016
- Added Code Blue Alert Box
- Updated Preferred Email
- Corrected Password Dates
- Create new Aggiemail Interface
- Email interaction confirmations
- Updated right side text
- Updated security questions
- Add recovery email to email page
- Corrected various buttons
- Various UI fixes
- Various bug fixes
0.1.0 beta - 17 JUL 2015